[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #140: New name for FAPI (openid/fapi)

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Thu May 10 19:39:20 UTC 2018

> My suggestions would be:
> 	* High assurance
> 	* High security

Dave,

1. I agree that you can cut the cord on FAPI. Rebranding wouldn't be
that hard because it's a very small group that knows about "fapi"
anyway. My main concern is to keep Nat happy, because he's done such a
great job, and he seems to want "fapi".

2. I was thinking the same as you... but the problem is this. If you
reference "High security"... it is implicit that other profiles are "low
security", which is not true. That's why I was suggesting "OpenID Plus"
... Normal OpenID is great. And OpenID Plus add some extra stuff to make
it more secure.

- Mike