[Openid-specs-fapi] Friendly reminder and the draft agenda for Mar. 28 Call

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed Mar 28 13:38:03 UTC 2018

Hi Nat

Apologies, but I am unable to make the call today.

With regards to the pull requests:

*https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/52
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/52>*
I'm in favour of this, PR to the CIBA spec and given that the profile is
being evaluated by OpenBanking, suggest that it is merged.

*https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/49
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/49>*
This is waiting for me to submit updated wording

*https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/48
<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/48>*
I believe this is ready to merge

In terms of ISO/TC 68/SC 9/WG 2, I have submitted parts 1 and 2 of the FAPI
spec to the secretariat.
I will progress the OpenID liaison relationship over the next couple of
weeks. I am planning to attend the face to face meeting in Zurich at the
end of April.

An update on CIBA:
We had a lot of discussion on the spec over the last few weeks and one of
the outcomes was that CIBA doesn't make sense where the end-user is using a
browser on a laptop / desktop / tablet / smart phone. For such situations,
where this is still a market (or regulatory) need for a "decoupled flow", a
standard redirect flow could be used with an invisible iframe. I will
create an issue for this, as I believe that we should document such a flow.

Best Regards

Dave

On 28 March 2018 at 12:29, Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi <

> Dear FAPIers:
>
> Sorry for not sending this out earlier. Here are the friendly reminder and
> the draft agenda for today's call.
> Talk to you in a few hours time.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nat Sakimura
>
> FAPI  Meeting (2018-03-28)
> ==========================
> Date & Time: 2018-03-28 14:00 UTC
> Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
>
> Draft Agenda
> --------------------
> 1. Roll Call
> 2. Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
> 3. Pull Requests
> 4. Issues
> 5. External Organizations
> 5.1. ISO/TC 68/SC 9/WG 2 (Dave)
> 5.2. Berlin Group (Torsten)
> 5.3. Open Banking (Ralph)
> 5.4. OpenAPI (Nat)
> 6. Events
> 7. AOB
> 7.1. Next Call
>
> --
> Nat Sakimura
> Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute
> Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation
>
> --
> Nat Sakimura
> Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute
> Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Momentum Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Momentum Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 561538) at fca.org.uk/register. Momentum
Financial Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration
number 06909772 © . Momentum Financial Technology Limited 2016. DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the
information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information
in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst
reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free,
it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for
viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and
recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any
opinions expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Momentum Financial
Technology Limited or of any other group company.