[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI AdHoc F2F meeting at 3:30 Lunch Place @ Identiverse

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Wed Jun 27 19:07:01 UTC 2018

Thanks, I didn't mean to reply to all but I guess it got the question
answered :)

It looks like the expo hall, including the lunch tables, is being taken
down. But there’s some space nearby across the hall that we could probably
move to.

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018, 2:52 PM Rob Otto via Openid-specs-fapi <

> I’ll be there with quite a few others.
>
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 at 14:26, Brian Campbell via Openid-specs-fapi <
> openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>
>> Are a number of people going to show up for this, do you think?
>>
>> I'm just trying to figure out the various things I should do this
>> afternoon...
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 1:17 PM, n-sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi <
>> openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All:
>>>
>>> If you are at Identiverse, please come along to the lunch place at
>>> 3:30pm.
>>> We will discuss the decoupled flow.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Nat Sakimura
>>>
>>> PLEASE READ:This e-mail is confidential and intended for the named
>>> recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
>>> sender and delete this e-mail.

>> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
>> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
>> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
>> If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender
>> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
>> your computer. Thank you.*_______________________________________________
>> Openid-specs-fapi mailing list
>> Openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net

> Rob Otto
> EMEA Field CTO - Ping Identity
> +44 777 135 6092
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and
> privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
> review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
> immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from
> Openid-specs-fapi mailing list
> Openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net

computer. Thank you._