[Openid-specs-fapi] Another work item: anonymous-point-of-sale-backchannel

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed Jun 13 03:22:41 UTC 2018

Dear FAPIers:

In today's Pacific call, we agreed to proceed with a new work item
depicted in the proposal by Sarah as in
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/147/anonymous-point-of-sale-backchannel

This seems to be very relevant to a number of use cases such as Point of
sales terminal etc.

If you have a concern, objection, etc., please let us know by the next
call (Atlantic). In the Atlantic call, we will finalize the "GO" to the
new document.
Sarah has kindly volunteered to take the main editorship, and Tony is
going to join the team as well.

Cheers,

--
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute