[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #147: Anonymous Point of Sale Backchannel Authentication (openid/fapi)

Ralph Bragg ralph.bragg at raidiam.com
Tue Jun 12 17:18:45 UTC 2018

Hi,

I also meant to say that CIBA supports both flows (for OB), the open banking intent ID can act an ephemeral sub. A customer could choose to do the identity linkage by scanning a QR code on their phone push to the OP from the OP user agent  or by providing an ID to the RP and then push to the OP user agent from the OP.

Both models can be enabled at customers choice and depending on device type by a CIBA flow:

Will share the OB deck and workings from the industry working group last week.

We, at least in Europe, can not stop TPPs from asking PSU’s for Banking Identifiers.

RB