[Openid-specs-fapi] CIBA Development

Hjelm, Bjorn Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Fri Jul 27 18:03:02 UTC 2018

All,
Based on the CIBA discussions in MODRNA WG, as well as FAPI WG, it was proposed to make the CIBA specification more applicable to multiple use cases and create profiles for different use cases (similarly what has been done in the FAPI WG). That is, the current structure of the CIBA specification would be changed to be more of a Core specification and we would also create a MODRNA Profile of CIBA specification.

If agreeable, we would re-structure the CIBA specification and also create a new specification for the MODRNA profile. Due to time of completing certain OpenID Foundation processes, the CIBA Core specification will remain in the MODRNA WG but with assumption that the CIBA Core specification would be moved to the Connect WG.

Please raise any concerns or comments related to this proposal for moving forward.

BR,
Bjorn