[Openid-specs-fapi] Friendly reminder and the draft agenda for July 4 Call

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed Jul 4 05:59:14 UTC 2018

Dear FAPIers:

I imagine that it is a holiday in the United States so I do not expect
any US-based person to show up in this call.
I am assuming that it is not a holiday on the other side of the pond
however so I will go ahead with the call.

The bulk of the call should be spent on the recap of the last week's
F2F.

Proposed Agenda
===============
1.   Roll Call
2.   Adoption of the Agenda (Nat)
3.   Recap of the F2F @ Boston (Nat)
4.   Short term work plan (Nat)
5.   Liaison Reports (If any)
6.   Issues
7.   AOB
7.1.   Next Call
--
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute