[Openid-specs-fapi] Call today in 5 min...

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed Jan 31 14:59:32 UTC 2018

Thank you for joining the call despite lack of reminder and agenda.

I have posted the meeting notes to the wiki as:

 	* FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2018-01-31 [2]

It includes the report from Monday F2F.

Unfortunately, since my wireless reception was not so good and it was
quite noisy around here, I could only pick up about 2/3 of the
conversation. For those of you attended, please propose amended text as
needed.

Best,

---
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute

On 2018-01-31 14:57, Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi wrote:

> Sorry that I did not send out neither agenda nor cancellation.
>
> I am in APIDays conference and I cannot get a quiet place for the call. I can start the bridge but may not be able to drive the meeting...
>
> --
> Nat Sakimura
> Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute
> Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation

[2]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2018-01-31/