[Openid-specs-fapi] Informal FAPI WG meeting - Monday

Joseph Heenan joseph at authlete.com
Sat Jan 27 18:35:28 UTC 2018

Hi all,

A number of members of the FAPI WG are in London on Monday and are planning to meet up for an ‘informal' working group.

I believe at least myself, Dave Tonge and Nat will be attending - I believe several others are hoping to make it too.

If anyone can join us can you let the list (or Nat/myself) know so we can get an idea on numbers please.

The location is a bit unknown right now, but I think it’s fair to say it’s going to be in an easily accessible part of central London.

I’m presuming it’ll be in the afternoon.

There’s also an OpenBanking/OIDF event on the Tuesday afternoon that may be of interest:

 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/openid-foundationopen-banking-implementation-entity-workshop-tickets-42005257857

(Sent on behalf of Nat as he’s a tad on the busy side right now!)

Thanks

Joseph