[Openid-specs-fapi] What does "When a pure OAuth 2.0 is used" mean? (Part 2 / 7.3 / 6 / the 3rd item)

Takahiko Kawasaki daru.tk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:08:15 UTC 2018

Sorry, I understood that. A new item added to FAPI Part 2 requires *"all
parameters are present inside the signed request object"*. If a request
object includes all request parameters, the authorization server can judge
whether the request (represented by the request object) is a pure OAuth 2.0
request or not.

Thanks,
Taka