[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #203: Guidance around jwks and jwks_uri (openid/fapi)

Dave Tonge issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Dec 21 14:32:53 UTC 2018

New issue 203: Guidance around jwks and jwks_uri
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/203/guidance-around-jwks-and-jwks_uri

Dave Tonge:

In light of the question in https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/200/ciba-signed-authentication-request I took another look at the spec and I don't think we provide enough guidance about jwks_uris in the spec.

I don't have a concrete proposal for this at the moment, but I'm opening up this issue as a placeholder.