[Openid-specs-fapi] EBA Seeks Expressions of Interest for Participation in New Working Group

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 10:58:38 UTC 2018

Hi all

We discussed this on the call on Wednesday and agreed to nominate Ralph to
represent FAPI on the WG.
Hopefully other FAPI WG members will also be able to join to represent
their own organisations (e.g. OpenBanking, Yubico, Ping, etc,)

Thanks

Dave

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 at 16:56, John Bradley via Openid-specs-fapi <

> Yes we defiantly should.
>
> I will see if I can get Yubico to submit as well.
>
> John B.
> On 12/17/2018 2:54 AM, Dave Tonge via Openid-specs-fapi wrote:
>
> Yep I agree that FAPI should put someone forward.
> I suggest we discuss on the next call.
>
> Dave
>

> On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 11:42, Chris Michael via Openid-specs-fapi <
> openid-specs-fapi at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>
>> I have applied as OBIE. Would be good to have OIDF/FAPI represented too !
>>

>> *Chris Michael*
>>
>> Head of Technology
>>

>> +44 7767 372277
>>
>> http://www.openbanking.org.uk
>>
>> 2 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN
>>
>> Twitter <https://twitter.com/UKOpenBanking> | Facebook
>> <https://www.facebook.com/UKOpenBanking> | LinkedIn
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/openbanking/>
>> ------------------------------

Dave Tonge
CTO
[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
Moneyhub Financial Technology, 5th Floor, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.