[Openid-specs-fapi] EBA Seeks Expressions of Interest for Participation in New Working Group

Rob Otto robotto at pingidentity.com
Mon Dec 17 10:15:48 UTC 2018

Hi Ralph

I agree with you that it's necessary and would be happy to volunteer
alongside you if you think that would be helpful. Let me know.

Cheers
Rob

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 10:05, Ralph Bragg via Openid-specs-fapi <

> Hi FAPI WG,
>

> Is this WG something that the Open ID FAPI WG should consider putting our
> name forward for.
>
> Personally I believe it is and if required would be happy to stick my hand
> up for if no one else has the bandwidth or the desire.
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Ralph
>

> *Ralph Bragg*
>
> Founder and CTO
>

> +44 (0) 7890 135 559 | *ralph.bragg at raidiam.com <ralph.bragg at raidiam.com>*
> | www.raidiam.com | 9th Floor, 1 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EX

<https://www.pingidentity.com>[image: Ping Identity]
<https://www.pingidentity.com>
Rob Otto
EMEA Field CTO/Solutions Architect
robotto at pingidentity.com

c: +44 (0) 777 135 6092
Connect with us: [image: Glassdoor logo]
<https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Ping-Identity-EI_IE380907.11,24.htm>
[image:
LinkedIn logo] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/21870> [image: twitter
logo] <https://twitter.com/pingidentity> [image: facebook logo]
<https://www.facebook.com/pingidentitypage> [image: youtube logo]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/PingIdentityTV> [image: Google+ logo]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114266977739397708540> [image: Blog logo]
<https://www.pingidentity.com/en/blog.html>
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pingidentity.com/content/dam/ping-6-2-assets/Assets/faqs/en/consumer-attitudes-post-breach-era-3375.pdf?id%3Db6322a80-f285-11e3-ac10-0800200c9a66&source=gmail&ust=1541693608526000&usg=AFQjCNGBl5cPHCUAVKGZ_NnpuFj5PHGSUQ>

computer. Thank you._