[Openid-specs-fapi] JWT Secured Authorization Response Mode (#155)

Vladimir Dzhuvinov vladimir at connect2id.com
Sat Aug 18 08:09:51 UTC 2018

Do we also want to cover the hybrid OIDC flows? And if we do, could
there be implications with having the state in a encrypted JWT?

Other than that I don't see why having the state in a encrypted JWT
wouldn't work.

One of my original concerns was that validation of the signed JWTs
becomes a bit more complicated and some libs may not readily support
this, i.e. use JWT claims as inputs to the validation. But this is
mostly an implementation issue.

Vladimir