[Openid-specs-fapi] i wish to resign from FAPI

Chris Michael Chris.Michael at openbanking.org.uk
Thu Aug 16 11:03:30 UTC 2018

Thanks Dave and Ralph

Tom, I too would like to understand more about your concerns. We are committed to ensuring that the OB standards do exactly as Dave suggests - to protect the end user/customer - and we have been working with OIDF with exactly this goal.

Maybe the four of us can meet/talk to discuss in more details.

When is good for you next week?

Thanks

Chris Michael

Head of Technology