[Openid-specs-fapi] [Bitbucket] Issue #49: x-fapi-FinancialId (openid/fapi)

Joseph Heenan issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Sep 20 12:44:45 UTC 2017

[josephheenan]
Joseph Heenan commented on issue #49:
x-fapi-FinancialId<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/49/x-fapi-financialid>

It would be good to confirm if this is required or not, we're dangerously close to having a test harness that insists it is sent and hence a lot of implementations that send it; it has also been copied into the UK OpenBanking spec:

https://bitbucket.org/openid/obuk/annotate/93cbcf33f125ba0b472856aec22c038ffb8ca418/uk-openbanking-security-profile.md?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default#uk-openbanking-security-profile.md-67

Did Anoop etc ever reply?

(By the way, this seems to be logged against Part 4, I think it should be against part 1 but I don't seem to have permission to change it.)

View this issue<https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/49/x-fapi-financialid> or add a comment by replying to this email.