[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI/OB relation to W3C Payment Request

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Nov 28 07:38:24 UTC 2017

Our charter is putting W3C Payment WG scope explicitly out of scope.
This, however, does not mean we do not do the combination profile.
If there is an appetite among the WG members and a volunteer for the
editor, we may add it to our work programme.
The same holds for the flows with a merchant.

Best,

---
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute