[Openid-specs-fapi] A change suggestion to the Forward of our specs

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Nov 28 02:42:44 UTC 2017

Dear FAPIers:

I and Edmund are preparing for a next draft to be pushed to openid.net
site. In doing so, the following paragraph in the Forward section came
to my attention.

     Financial API consists of the following parts:

     Part 1: Read-Only API Security Profile
     Part 2: Read and Write API Security Profile
     Part 3: Open Data API
     Part 4: Protected Data API and Schema - Read-Only
     Part 5: Protected Data API and Schema - Read and Write

     This does not reflect our current thinking.

I thought maybe it is better to replace with something like:

     Financial API consists of the following parts:

     Part 1: Read-Only API Security Profile
     Part 2: Read and Write API Security Profile
     Part 3: Client Initiated Backchannel Authentication Profile

     Further parts may follow.

What do you think?

Nat

Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute