[Openid-specs-fapi] Editorial improvements to Part 1 and Part 2 specs posted

Joseph Heenan joseph at authlete.com
Mon Nov 20 12:10:09 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It was slightly surprising to me that these new drafts seem to be based off versions of Part 1 & Part 2 from 13th September (looks like git sha b4c99ad), rather than the latest version (last updated 11th Oct). I'm not sure if that was deliberate?

For reference that seems to mean these changes weren't included:

ebe4f4c Fixed spelling for Axel's last name
0a57e82 Part 1 & 2: Cleanup TLS requirements
194f945 Part 1: Change 'supply' to 'send' for consistency
ed77707 Part 2: Cleanup wording in 5.2.4 Confidential Client
3dc4107 Part 2: Tidy up wording around request object

(I think that means we'll need to revisit 'Part 1 & 2: Cleanup TLS requirements', as it renumbered some clauses on the grounds the previous numbering hadn't ever been published, and unfortunately the previous numbering has now been published in these new working drafts.)

Cheers,

Joseph