[Openid-specs-fapi] Taking Credit Transfer to the POS

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:40:09 UTC 2017

Having been involved in may 3rd party payment project, I believe you are
far too optimistic.
There is no evidence that people want or need them.

I am not entirely clear what you mean by this sentence, but i believe it is
incorrect. EMV does give the payment initiator access to the user's credit
card account.

"It is in this context worth noting that consumer payment are currently
performed through specific payment "rails" like EMV, *which do not rely on
direct access to accounts by external parties*."

Peace ..tom

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 7:57 AM, Anders Rundgren via Openid-specs-fapi <