[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI support for Bookings, Reservations, Etc. ?

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 03:14:06 UTC 2017

i am not sure about the eu, but in the us the ach payment method is not
constrained by any dollar limit.
ANSI X9.59 addressed limits and user consent. AFAICT there is no protection
for users in UK open banking or FAPI.
It's all banks all the way down.
Now if we could find a way to make it a claim, then OpenID can handle it.

Peace ..tom

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 10:28 PM, Anders Rundgren via Openid-specs-fapi <