[Openid-specs-fapi] I will be speaking at APIDays Berlin: Banking APIs and PSD2
nat at sakimura.org
Tue Nov 7 15:33:40 UTC 2017
Apparently, I will be speaking at
APIDays Banking APIs and PSD2
The finish line for PSD2 and Open Banking
It will be on the afternoon of Nov. 8 Berlin Time.
I am scrambling to create my slides now. Any suggestion welcome.
Some of the points that I am thinking of presenting are:
- FAPI Security Profile is a general purpose higher security API
protection mechanism based on OAuth framework.
- It has been adopted by Open Banking UK etc.
- It is complete with source, destination, and message authentication.
- We issued implementers drafts for redirect based profile.
- We are now working on a decoupled profile.
- We do not know how on earth the embedded mode can be secure.
--> Come to the WG if you know how to.
--> Oh, btw, it will then be patent license free.
- 9 biggest UK banks are implementing it and will be live on Jan. 13,
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute
Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation
More information about the Openid-specs-fapi