[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #94: Consider solutions to developing economies using stored value (openid/fapi)

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Fri May 12 04:20:15 UTC 2017

i guess the real question is whether either of them are interested in
creating a standard. I can ask the program manager from Gates to see if he
has any interest. I did not get much response when i raised the question of
their direct participation in fapi.    ..tom

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 9:20 PM, Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi <

..tom