[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #94: Consider solutions to developing economies using stored value (openid/fapi)

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Thu May 11 04:20:36 UTC 2017

Another spec to cater those cases is not inconceivable.
AFIK, Orange, who is one of the main participants of the Modrna WG is
big in Sub-Saharan financial transactions and so is Vodafone. We might
be leverage on their experience. Please let me know if you have concrete
steps that we can take.

---
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute