[Openid-specs-fapi] FYI: OpenID Implementer’s Drafts of Four MODRNA Specifications Approved

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Wed May 10 15:48:47 UTC 2017

Yes.  Especially man-in-browser.

But as the sole objector to those specs i would like to avoid exchanging
any personal data between FIs.
It was the spec that exchanged personal data between phone companies that i
found objectionable.
I would wish that any future vote not lump multiple specs into one ballot.
..tom

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 2:45 AM, Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi <

> Now that they are Implementer's draft and the IPR is locked in, we can
> safely refer to them. User questioning and Backchannel login are really
> interesting for us. They can mitigate the risk of man-in-the-browser. It
> has been a bit unfortunate timing-wise, but we should consider adding one
> of them at least in the next revision. Is there an appetite to bite them?
>
> --
> Nat Sakimura
> Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute
> Chairman of the Board, OpenID Foundation

..tom