[Openid-specs-fapi] Fwd: Letter to the Euro Retail Payments Board

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Wed May 10 14:08:02 UTC 2017

Dear List Members,

I would like to send the attached letter to the Co-Chairs of the Payment
Initiation Services Identification Subgroup at the Working Group on Payment
Initiation Services at the Euro Retail Payments Board.

This working group was established to help establish technical standards
for PSD2
<https://www.ecb.europa.eu/paym/retpaym/shared/pdf/6th-ERPB-meeting/Pan-European_integration_of_payment_initiation_services_PIS.pdf?6cd5510c82f6e7d2fa308cc46b68279c>
(the EU 2nd Payment Services Directive). I would like to establish a
relationship with the working group and make them aware of the FAPI WG. In
the letter I am also expressing concern at some of the technical solutions
currently being proposed by the working group.

I have attached the letter as a PDF, it is also available via Google Docs
here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SB8ZRiOH5GJOtAl2KYJv9M4-kMua_
zBAsGZDYNlGuj0/edit?usp=sharing

I welcome any comments or feedback on the letter.

Thank you

​, Moneyhub
​

[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Momentum Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Momentum Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 561538) at fca.org.uk/register. Momentum
Financial Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration
number 06909772 © . Momentum Financial Technology Limited 2016. DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, and the
information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any information
in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful. Whilst
reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are virus-free,
it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all attachments for
viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may be monitored and
recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this company's business. Any
opinions expressed in this email (or in any attachments) are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Momentum Financial
Technology Limited or of any other group company.