[Openid-specs-fapi] FYI: OpenID Implementer’s Drafts of Four MODRNA Specifications Approved

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed May 10 09:45:03 UTC 2017

Now that they are Implementer's draft and the IPR is locked in, we can
safely refer to them. User questioning and Backchannel login are really
interesting for us. They can mitigate the risk of man-in-the-browser. It
has been a bit unfortunate timing-wise, but we should consider adding
one of them at least in the next revision. Is there an appetite to bite
them?

--
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute