[Openid-specs-fapi] Starting the WGLC for FAPI Part 2

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Sat May 6 05:50:06 UTC 2017

FAPIers:

I am happy to inform you that we are starting the one-week WG last call
for FAPI Part 2.
The URL is
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src/master/Financial_API_WD_002.md?at=master&fileviewer=file-view-default

The normative content has been stable for more than a month except the
introduction of new clause 7, Request object registration endpoint.
Please review at your earliest convenience and file issues if there are.

If there is no sustainable objection, I will take it as a consensus and
submit it to the OIDF secretary to start the all member ballot.

Best,

--
Nat Sakimura
Research Fellow, Nomura Research Institute