[Openid-specs-fapi] Call time question: Shall we stick with UTC or adopt DST?

Henrik Biering hb at peercraft.com
Wed Mar 22 19:48:42 UTC 2017

Most of the year it does not matter, but as a European it is a problem
to keep track with switch-over to/from the Daylight time in the US each
spring and fall (a moving target).

Another option would be to stay on Pacific time, but then either PST or
PDT all year around. But I guess that would be tricky for local people
to remember?

/Henrik