[Openid-specs-fapi] Friendly reminder and agenda for March 20

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Mar 21 19:50:11 UTC 2017

Hi Joseph,

Re: JPoP

JPoP was hastely done in a hurry to meet the IETF cut off so I am pretty sure that there are bunch of things that needs to be fixed for clarity and consistency. You can send your comments to the IETF OAuth list. It would also be great if you can file them at
https://bitbucket.org/Nat/oauth-rjwtprof/issues?status=new&status=open .

You can also create a pull request there.

For FAPI list, I needed to unmoderate you and did so presently.

Best,

Nat