[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #103: monospace font for keywords in the description of s_hash (openid/fapi)

Takahiko Kawasaki issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Jun 28 18:04:50 UTC 2017

New issue 103: monospace font for keywords in the description of s_hash
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/103/monospace-font-for-keywords-in-the

Takahiko Kawasaki:

In the last paragraph in "5.1. Introduction" of FAPI Part 2, a monospace font is not used for some keywords. To be concrete, I think a monospace font should be used for "state" (the 26th word), "alg" (the 53rd word), and "HS512" (the 55th word).