[Openid-specs-fapi] CIBA: client notification endpoint authentication methods

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 15:33:35 UTC 2017

This is a small part of the larger problem I addressed in issue 104. It
will be a little while before I can get to writing a full solution, but I
do believe two things at this time.
1 the problem should be addressed at a higher level
2 the connect document has some unacceptable requirements

..tom

thx ..Tom (mobile)

On Jul 20, 2017 3:41 AM, "Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi" <