[Openid-specs-fapi] FAPI endpoints as IdP metadata?

Takahiko Kawasaki daru.tk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 09:29:16 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm sorry I don't know discussion in the past, but I'd like to know whether
it's already been agreed on that FAPI endpoints should be listed in a
response from /.well-known/openid-configuration? (I'm reading "Part 3, 5.2
Endpoint Discovery".)

FAPI endpoints are protected resource endpoints exposed by a resource
server and I'm not so sure that it is appropriate to list the endpoints as
metadata of an OpenID Provider. If it's been agreed on, it's okay and I
won't stick to it, though.

Best Regards,
Takahiko Kawasaki