[Openid-specs-fapi] Fwd: Check out the new Developer Hub

n-sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Sat Dec 16 01:53:57 UTC 2017

I could also get in touch with Bob. I was hoping to meet him at CIS this June and tell about FAPI but he could not come and here we are :-(

PLEASE READ: This e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail.