[Openid-specs-fapi] OpenBanking UK security profile

Chris Michael Chris.Michael at openbanking.org.uk
Thu Aug 10 09:22:46 UTC 2017

Hi Nat

Yes we have published yesterday and are doing a press release today.

There is a delta between this and FAPI specs.  This is labelled as an implementer's draft and under change control - so people can build against it - albeit knowing that there may be some changes along the way.

We welcome feedback. Nat, would it be better if feedback is all from/via working group - or direct via our service desk (so we can triage and log).

LMK

Thanks