[Openid-specs-fapi] Friendly reminder and agenda for Apr. 4 Call

Joseph Heenan joseph at authlete.com
Tue Apr 4 21:03:35 UTC 2017

Hi Nat,

Unfortunately I won't be able to join today's call, apologies. I expect to be able to join next week.

To follow up on the last meeting, I believe both of my pull requests are now ready to be merged in:

https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/12/part-1-minor-improvements-to-phrasing-etc/diff <https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/12/part-1-minor-improvements-to-phrasing-etc/diff> - Dave has reviewed (thank Dave!)

https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/13/updates-to-x-fapi-customer-last-logged/diff <https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/pull-requests/13/updates-to-x-fapi-customer-last-logged/diff> - I've updated to reflect what we agreed on last's week call

Thanks

Joseph