[Openid-specs-fapi] W3C Payment Working Group

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed Oct 26 05:46:15 UTC 2016

Yes. It is even in the charter of FAPI WG. At the time of the formation
of FAPI, we were still not so sure of what they are going to do, but
with the assumption that they are going to do Web browser API for
payment, we put that out of scope.

Please connect with them and report back. We need to have a good
demarcation point with them.

Best,

Nat

On 2016-10-26 08:44, Preibisch, Sascha H via Openid-specs-fapi wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Have you heard of the payment working group in the context of W3C?
> https://www.w3.org/Payments/WG/ [1]
>
> They will have a meeting here at IIW on Thursday (if I got it right) so I
> will listen to what they are doing and report at our next call.
>
> Regards,
> Sascha

Links:
------