[Openid-specs-fapi] [OAUTH-WG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-campbell-oauth-tls-client-auth-00.txt

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Fri Oct 21 22:51:23 UTC 2016

I did consider something like that but stopped short of putting it in the
-00 document. I'm not convinced that some metadata around it would really
contribute to interop one way or the other. I also wanted to get the basic
concept written down before going too far into the weeds. But I'd be open
to adding something along those lines in future revisions, if there's some
consensus that it'd be useful.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 2:47 AM, Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vladimir at connect2id.com