[Openid-specs-fapi] Where are MIDs?

Suhas Chatekar suhas.chatekar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:45:23 UTC 2016

All,

I have been looking through the specs, specifically around the API to get
transactions from an account.

Today, you can use services of card networks or PSPs to retrieve the
transactions made on a card/bank account with the consent from the account
holder. These transactions have a MID that tells us which merchant and
outlet did the transaction happen at.

In the OepnId specs, when I download transactions from a bank account, how
do I know which transactions were payments made to a merchant and which
merchant which outlet of the merchant was the payment made to? Or this is
something outside of the specs?

Thanks
Suhas