[Openid-specs-fapi] apidays in Paris

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Nov 15 06:26:21 UTC 2016

Indeed, Mike Amundsen [1] is listed as one of the speaker.

I wonder what would be the speaking point.
There are two parallel slots that looks like both relevant to us.

Some of the speaking point that I can think of is:

1. In the era of mobile, OAuth 2.0 is the protocol of the choice.
2. However, RFC6749 is a framework and needs to be profiled
appropriately for use cases.
3. FAPI WG @ OIDF is taking such task for Financial APIs and securing it
using
    RFC7636, JWT Client Authentication/TLS Client Authentication, OpenID
Connect, etc.
4. FAPI WG is collaborating with many stakeholders including financial
institutions
    and fintech companies, etc.

What would you think?

Best,