[Openid-specs-fapi] [Urgent] Please review my slides for Dec. 13 @ APi Days

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Mon Dec 12 13:12:23 UTC 2016

Hi FAPiers

Here is the link to my presentation fro API Days : Day 1 in the CA
Technologies Workshop.

https://oc.sakimura.org/owncloud/index.php/s/uaiXYRuaIjGOu5u

Please check especially the slide 23 -- I have put the company logos of
the companies who has submit the IPR agreement on the slide but some of
you may have policy that does not allow it to be shown like this. If so,
please let me know. I will replace them with text string.

There are a few adverts from "sponsors" as below, but IMHO, they deserve
to be there.

- CA Technologies -- who has secured the presentation time at API Days
- OpenID Foundation sponsors -- they fund the foundation to keep the IPR
regime which is vital for a snadnardization organization.
- NRI -- who is sponsoring my trip

Cheers,
Chairman, OpenID Foundation