[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #51: Message source authentication failure - (openid/fapi)

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Thu Dec 8 14:08:21 UTC 2016

Agreed that wording can be improved. As to the correctness is concerned,
it is. Even if we do TLS mutual authentication, it only applies to the
Token Request and the Authorization Request is not source authenticated
as it goes through the browser redirect. Late binding of authentication
does not work here as it does not protect against injection attacks etc.

---
Nat Sakimura
Chairman, OpenID Foundation