[Openid-specs-fapi] Issue #52: Access Token / Refresh Token description not required? (openid/fapi)

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Thu Dec 8 14:05:46 UTC 2016

Yes and no. While it probably is better to refer to the OIDC for token
lifetime constraints, the TokenLifetime section in OpenID Connect Core
does not talk about

- the implication of the bearer token
- the implication of the token being used against multiple resources

These builds up to bring in the notion of Holder of key token and
resource audience constrained token respectively in Part 2. So, I would
argue to keep the section and those descriptions here while we should
refer to OIDC core for the recommendation on the token lifetime itself.

---
Nat Sakimura
Chairman, OpenID Foundation