[Openid-specs-fapi] "SHALL" vs. "MUST"

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed Dec 7 05:17:16 UTC 2016

Hi

The use of "shall", "should", "may" etc. are governed by ISO/IEC
Directives Part 2 [1]
that we are writing this documment to comply with.

As our strategy is to send this to ISO/TC68 later, there is nothing the
we can do for it
and RFC 2119 is not relevant here.

Also please note that we use "shall" not "SHALL" :-)

Best,

Nat

[1]
http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=4230456&objAction=browse&sort=subtype