[Openid-specs-fapi] Proposal to use DDA specification in FAPI

Suhas Chatekar suhas.chatekar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:31:39 UTC 2016

I am new to the group so apologies if I am duplicating something that is
sent earlier to the group.

There is a IETF standard on how to send access token in HTTP headers as
bearer tokens - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6750

May be we can just adopt this standard?

Suhas

On Mon, 22 Aug 2016, 16:23 Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-fapi, <