[Openid-specs-fapi] European Banking Authority draft Technical Standards

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Wed Aug 31 13:14:45 UTC 2016

Thanks Dave,

Very good points. I will add it to the agenda.

Re: ISO 20022, we are in the process of establishing a liaison
relationship with ISO/TC68 who maintains ISO 20022.
(It is my homework to craft a liaison letter to the TC and
its SCs.) My hope is to submit the resulting FAPI spec to
TC68 so that they can adopt it. That's why we are
writing the spec according to ISO Directives Part 2
instead of our usual IETF styles.

Best,

Nat