[Openid-specs-fapi] UK Open Banking Development Group & the CMA Implementation Entity

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 13:49:13 UTC 2016

Hi Nat,

Apologies but I've only just got back from annual leave.

There is an Implementation Entity Steering Group Stakeholder Event on the
7th September in London that I will hopefully attend:
http://www.paymentsuk.org.uk/news-events/events/implementation-entity-steering-group-stakeholder-event

I suggest that the FAPI WG reach out to the secretariat before then. I am
happy to reach out on behalf of the WG - alternatively it may be a good
idea for the communication to come from yourself, given your track record
in the development international standards.

Please let me know in which way I can help?

Thanks

Dave