[Openid-specs-fapi] Friendly reminder and agenda for Aug. 17 Call

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Aug 16 11:27:47 UTC 2016


 

FAPI WG MEETING AGENDA (2016-08-17)

Date & Time: 2016-08-17 14:00 UTC (07:00 PDT, 16:00 Denmark, 23:00 JST)
Location: GoToMeeting https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862 [1] 

Agenda 

 	* 1. Roll Call [2]
 	* 2. Adoption of the Agenda [3]
 	* 3. Result of Document Restructuring -- Editor's Draft 00 [4]

	* 4. External Org Relationships [5] 

 	* 4.1. UK Groups [6]
 	* 4.2. TC68 [7]
 	* 4.3. Danish Bank [8]
 	* 4.4. Other action items [9]

 	* 5. New & Open Issues [10]

	* 6. AOB [11] 

 	* 6.1. Next Call [12]

1.   ROLL CALL [13]

2.   ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA [14]

3.   RESULT OF DOCUMENT RESTRUCTURING -- EDITOR'S DRAFT 00 [15]

Nat and Edmund are working on the restructuring of the Working Draft.
Current state can be seen at:
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/Editors-Draft-00 [16] 

Note that the section structures are according to the ISO Directive Part
2. 

> ASK: Please start reviewing the document and file bugs/proposals in the issue tracker.

4.   EXTERNAL ORG RELATIONSHIPS [17]

4.1.   UK GROUPS [18]

Dave reported via email [1] that we may want to establish liaison
relationship with the implementation entity [2]. 

> ASK: Do we agree to establish the liaison with it?

[1]
http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-fapi/2016-August/000036.html
[19] 

[2] Implementation Entity:
http://www.paymentsuk.org.uk/policy/payments-CMA-remedy-phase1/temporary
[20] 

4.2.   TC68 [21]

Nat will report the talk with the TC68 people in Japan. 

4.3.   DANISH BANK [22]

Henrik was asked to follow up with Danish Bank, who is a member of OBDG
last week. Report from Henrik, if there was any progress. 

4.4.   OTHER ACTION ITEMS [23]

> * Nat to draft liaison requests
> * Anoop to follow up with Intuit UK Team (Next week)

5.   NEW & OPEN ISSUES [24]

Review of issues #17 [25], #20 [26], #22 [27] based on Anoop's note. 

Other issues 

6.   AOB [28]

6.1.   NEXT CALL [29]

 

Links:
------
[1] https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/321819862
[2]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-roll-call
[3]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-adoption-of-the-agenda
[4]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-result-of-document-restructuring-editor-s-draft-00
[5]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-external-org-relationships
[6]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-uk-open-groups
[7]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-tc68
[8]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-danish-bank
[9]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-other-action-items
[10]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-new-open-issues
[11]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-aob
[12]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-next-call
[13]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id1
[14]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id2
[15]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id3
[16] https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/Editors-Draft-00
[17]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id4
[18]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id5
[19]
http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-fapi/2016-August/000036.html
[20]
http://www.paymentsuk.org.uk/policy/payments-CMA-remedy-phase1/temporary
[21]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id6
[22]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id7
[23]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id8
[24]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id9
[25]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/17/incomplete-sentence-in-line-with-ffiec
[26]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/20/meaning-of-the-surrogate-identifier-clause
[27]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/issues/22/undefined-oauth-response-parameter-user_id
[28]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id10
[29]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/wiki/FAPI_Meeting_Notes_2016-08-17#rst-header-id11
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-fapi/attachments/20160816/32edca69/attachment.html>


More information about the Openid-specs-fapi mailing list