[Openid-specs-fapi] UK Open Banking Development Group & the CMA Implementation Entity

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Mon Aug 15 01:31:21 UTC 2016

Hi Dave,

Sorry for a tardy reply. It was the “Obon” (coming of ancestral spirits) holiday in Japan and I was in a mountain that I had very little network access.

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. It is very helpful.

I gather that we need to establish a communication path with the Implementation Entity quite quickly before they decide on their own. At least, we should be able to supply some expertise on the OAuth side, just like we are going to feed it back to US FS-ISAC’s group.

What is the concrete step that we need to do this?

--

PLEASE READ :This e-mail is confidential and intended for the

named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,

please notify the sender  and delete this e-mail.