[Openid-specs-fapi] How do I find AccountID to use in transfer?

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Aug 2 20:31:16 UTC 2016

I guess accountInfo below would be FIAttributes in AccountDescriptor
object. So the example will look like:

 	* AccountDescriptor

 	* AccountID
 	* AccountType
 	* DIsplayName
 	* Status
 	* FiAttributes

 	* BankID
 	* BranchID
 	* AccountNumber
 	* AccountNameKana

So the my question at the core is: "How do I get the surrogate
identifier from the FiAttributes above?

Nat